What was yesterday can be different today because everything that lives is constantly changing. Thus, your change becomes a natural process.
When does Biodynamic Hypnosis help?
Biodynamic hypnosis supports
- Personality development and performance improvement
- Overcoming fears and other negative emotions
- Healing processes
- Calming of the nervous system, especially the vagus nerve
Why Biodynamic Hypnosis?
- Has no side effects
- Is experienced with the conscious and unconscious mind
- Is mindfulness in action
- Affects both body, mind and soul
- Uses flexible, scientifically tested methods:
- Analytical hypnosis- regression hypnosis
- Conversation / wake hypnosis
- Work with the inner child
- Work with parts (part personalities)
- Mental training
- Work with metaphors
- Work with images / visualization
- Psychological counseling
- Strategic coaching
- The biodynamic mindfulness hypnosis – self-hypnosis
- HRV heart rate variability
- Energy therapy
- MEFT (Mindful Emotional Focused Therapy)
The goal of biodynamic hypnosis is to enable efficient and compact hypnotherapy. This limits the therapy duration.